Monday, April 18, 2011

Cellfire to reset tomorrow - Tuesday April 19th (a very unimportant day ;P)

Today is the last day to load up those Cellfire coupons before the new batch come out.  While I don't know if I would bother with the Kroger affiliates as much, Randalls and Tom Thumb you will definitely want to load up.  At Randalls you are giving the choice of loadables OR paper coupons, so still worth loading to your card.  Also, if you have two or more of the same coupon on your Randalls card, ALL loadables will come off when you buy the qualifiers.
Each, currently Cellfire has a loadable for.55 off 1 box of regular Cheerios.  I would load that one today and if they offer a new one tomorrow, load that one too.  Then, if you go to Randalls (Tom Thumb) and purchase 1 box of Cheerios, both ecoupons will come off for a total savings of $1.10 on the cereal.  Just don't use a paper coupon on that one box or the ecoupons will delete off.  BUT the combined ecoupons are cheaper than any current offerings of paper coupons, so digital coupons CAN still be a GREAT deal at Randalls.

You might also want to hop over to Shortcuts to see if there are any "like" coupons there as well to add to your card.  I do see several yogurt coupons I added in case I run across reduced for quick sale yogurt at Randalls.  Then I don't have to worry about having my paper coupons on hand!

0 comments:

Post a Comment