Monday, April 11, 2011

Pedigree $5 HomeMailer

I am not sure if this coupon is going to say can only be used at Kroger since it does say exclusive to Kroger shoppers, but hopefully not as I really want to use it at Walmart ;P (you don't have to enter a loyalty card so I am willing to bet it is a regular manufacturer coupon)

I know Kroger is putting this out because they are about to roll out a promotion trying to get us to buy pet insurance through them.  While I am not interested in that, if I can get cheap/free dog food, I will try!
Just go here and order your coupon and you should receive it in the mail in 10-15 days. 

Thanks Carol's Critter Corner.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I got mine in the mail a couple of weeks ago. It *does* say "(Redeem at Kroger)" on it. Right now the 4.4 lb bag (minimum size required by Q) of Pedigree is $5.99 at my local Kroger, but if you can find a place that will accept/match competitor's Qs, you can probably get a slightly better deal somewhere else.

Post a Comment