Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pampers Gift to Grow - 20 bonus points for Swaddlers or Cruisers!


For a limited time, Pampers has a bonus offer for the first Swaddlers or Cruisers code entered in your account. Not only will you get your normal points, but they will give you 20 bonus points! This bonus offer is just for the first qualifying code entered, so if you happen to have any for these lying around, you might want to make a point to enter at least one. I actually have a spreadsheet of codes I need to enter, but I have been holding out for another double code event like they had in May 2007(yes I am that crazy with my spreadsheets! lol)

Anyway, I don't have any Cruisers or Swaddler codes so I would be more than happy to trade someone 1 of my unused Feel n Learn codes for 1 of these codes so I can get the bonus too, :)

For those of you not currently signed up, sign up here and they will start you out with 100 free points. It is really easy to acquire points with free points they keep offering. You can trade these in for Shutterfly credits, P&G coupon booklet, or books and toys.

After getting your 100 free points, try a few of these codes to earn more. (Please let me know if any of these are expired as once they are in your account, you cannot use them again, thanks :)

T9PDXPKKGA3M4GK - 10 points
500000Pampers10 - 10 points
SEP3PGW7NRKYWXK - 10 points
Go here (facebook required) to take a quiz to earn a 10 point code
pampers4momjfm1 - 10 points
CONGRATS2NEWMOM 10
GTGWELCOME10PTS 10
NEWWIPESPACKAGE 10
JOINNOW4REWARDS 50
PUNTOSPARAMI123 10
10PTSFREECODE4U 10
GIFTSTOGROW4MOM 50
2BEGINEARNING50 50
PAMPERS4MOMSOND 10
PAMPERSGTG10PTS 10

1 comments:

Courtney said...

These have expired:
T9PDXPKKGA3M4GK - 10 points
500000Pampers10 - 10 points
SEP3PGW7NRKYWXK - 10 points

Post a Comment