Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kroger Freebies - before new policy takes effect


Kroger has a few freebies this week that I am trying to scoop up before their new policy of no doubles goes into effect for my region and I officially start my boycott.

Here are deals you might want to grab before it is too late:

Luna bars $1
-.50 IP
Final price = Free

Oral B cross action toothbrush $2
-$2 insert 4-3 P&G OR $2 loadable
Final price = Free

Oil of Olay 2 pack soap $2.19
-$2 insert 4-3 P&G OR $2 loadable
Final price = .19

Safeguard 2 pack soap $1.19
-$1 insert 4-3 P&G
Final price = .19

Comet cleaner $1
-.25 IP
Final price = .25

KC Masterpiece $1.13 (closeout)
-.50 insert 3-13 SS
Final price = .13 (free at Randalls 1 per transaction)

Totinos pizza $1.19
-.50 IP
Final price = .19 (free at Randalls 1 per transaction, coupon beeps)

French's Worcestershire $1.07
-.50 insert 3-27 SS
Final price = .07

Franks hot sauce .99
-.50 insert 3-13 SS
Final price = FREE

Yakisoba .89
-.50 insert 3-13 SS
Final price = FREE

Snicker Eggs .50
-$1/2 IP
Final price = Free

Suave deodorant $1.19
-.50 insert 3-20 RP
Final price = .19


Dial hand soap $1
-.35 insert 3-13 RP
Final price = Free

Softsoap $1
-.35 Kroger pharmacy booklet(no size restrictions)
Final price = Free

Similac ready to free $5.09
-$5 insert 4-3 SS
Final price = .09 (some Walmarts still have some varieties $3.84 for MM)

Thanks to the fine couponers at HCW for help compiling this list.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

please advise on what kroger to go to since the kroger on bissonnet and hwy6 wont allow me to double or triple anymore.

Anonymous said...

Stove Top stuffing mix (select ones) are $0.99 at the Kroger on Dairy Ashford and Briar Forest - if you managed to get the $0.50 IP from a few weeks back - free stuffing

katycouponers said...

Wow Anon Thanks! I looked and those were $2.29 at my store and I have 4 .50 and a buy 4 get 1 free I want to use, hmmm, wonder when I am gonna be around those parts again.

Casey said...

Thanks you so much!
I noticed Goldfish was $1.88 last week, is it a good deal to use 35cents coupons or wait?

Stacy said...

Need help with coupon that came with "no-doubles" letter - the $5 off $50. Is that $50 before Kroger card or after - confused because it says "before discount" in fine print.

katycouponers said...

hmm Good question Stacy. I would assume it will be hard to use if your total is not $50 after club card (but not 100% certain on that). I made sure my total was over $50 just to be safe. Good luck.

Post a Comment