Friday, April 29, 2011

HOT Groupon for you Houston folks! Snip Its kids cuts, just $9!!!!!



I am SUPER excited about today's groupon!  Right now you can get a voucher for a $9 kids cut at Snip-its located in Sugar Land or the Woodlands.  I take my kiddos here and it is expensive, but they do a fabulous job and my kids LOVE it there.  My eldest LOVES playing the little computer game while they cut her hair and the little one loves to play with the little toys they have in the waiting area.
This is really a great deal if you are picky like me when it comes to who cuts my kiddos hair.  They also will do a little style at the end of the cut (of course my kiddos always insist their hair stay DOWN).

Limit is 1 per customer, but you can get up to 2 others for gifts AND you have until the end of October to use them.  You DO have to make an appointment with these vouchers so don't go without calling first :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment