Monday, April 18, 2011

Heinz Ketchup $2 IP - first 57,000 only


Heinz ketcup is offering a $2 IP to the first 57,000 fans that go here and print the coupon.  Gone now
I am not sure how many have printed yet as I cannot print bricks coupons from this computer, but I used the help button at the bottom of the screen to request a homemailer.  Keep in mind this does not always work, but sometimes they do send them.  Wish me luck and good luck to you guys on getting this coupon.

Thanks QOTH from HCW :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

says sorry already printed. Never printed it, oh well

katycouponers said...

Sorry anon :(

Anonymous said...

I used mine at Randalls along with the store coupon for a $.51 moneymaker. It paid for my silk chocolate almond milk (using the $2 silk coupon).

Post a Comment