Saturday, April 9, 2011

Free + Overage Cat Litter at Petsmart *YMMV


For those of you new to my blog, I have a wonderful coupon buddy named Courtney. Courtney and I are in communication just about daily and we email, text and call each other about deals. Sometimes it is just simply sending a picture(as shown above). Other times it is an intensive conversation to explain a deal.
Anyway, this picture was sent to me by my friend Courtney on Thursday, but I just now got to it(silly me, I use 1 email address for ALL email! and still have 500 to open!)

So, Courtney went to Petsmart with her $5 coupon I posted here (no longer available from what I read) and her free Royal Canine coupon also posted (still avaialable) and noticed a few other deals while there.

First, after my initial post, Petsmart added a $3 off ExquisiCat litter coupon and she found the 10 lbs bag for only $2.29 a bag or the 20lb bag is $3.79.  My stores allow the overage so the 10 lb bag becomes a $0.71 money maker (MM).
She also found some .99 bags of Pro Plan cat food that become a HUGE money maker if you printed the $5 Pro Plan IP's (no longer available).

I am hoping to combine these deals to get some back up turtle lights for close to free(those bulbs are expensive!)

Thanks Courtney for taking care of my pet needs! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment