Monday, April 25, 2011

For you Sugar Land Folks - a little Sugar for cheap, get other goodies you need like milk!

Ok, so I was heading a slightly different way home because I had a personal errand to run and this errand led me less than 1/10th of a mile from the only Gerland's in the Houston area (Hwy 59 and Sugar Creek/Dairy Ashford).  So, I just had to hop in there to check on Splenda pricing since I KNOW the catalina deal works there!

Well, I found these 8 oz pouches of Brown Sugar version for $3.19!  Now I know I get asked often how I get free or cheap milk and bread since there are NEVER (ok rarely) coupons for those items!  Well, the answer is quite simple, buy crap I don't need! lol
I have to admit I don't bake often and I certainly don't bake much that requires brown sugar (not a big sweets nut here).

BUT, right now, for those of you that live in or around Gerland's in Sugar Land, these pouches are just $3.19.  Use 2 $3 coupons from the 4-17 paper and get both for .38 and receive a $3 catalina.  So basically SPEND .38 to get $3 FREE in the store, hmm, that equates to a savings of 87% on a $3 item!!!!!
I don't know about you, but I think the .38 is worth it.  Get bread, get milk, get meat.  Who cares, it is 87% savings and if you don't need the Splenda, donate it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment