Monday, April 11, 2011

Double Cash back from Discover on your Birthday Month

WOW!  I logged into my Discover account today to make sure I was signed up for the regular bonus cash back programs that Discover offers and I found one I didn't even know about!  Apparantly, on your birthday month, you can log in and sign up to earn double your normal cash back for your WHOLE birthday month! (up to $500 in spending)  SWEET!  Make sure you check your Discover card account on your birth month as it seems they don't send emails to tell us this!
I use my Discover card often for my online purchases as ShopDiscover tends to have higher payouts most the time than ShopatHome, Ebates and Shortcuts.  I pay the bill in full every month so my cashback is truly FREE money!  if you have the will power to not overspend and pay off your cards each month, you should look into getting a rewards card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment